Sunday, September 15, 2013

Blog Post #4

Before watching and reading about podcast.I really had no idea what they were but as i watched and read about them I really like the idea of pod casting because of a lot of different reason. One is that if there is a distraction in the class then you could lose your concentration for a minute and not be able to learn about what the teacher is talking about. That way if they miss something in class  they could go back and watch the lecture and and listen to it again and it may actually help the student understand what the teacher is talking about.





I also like the part about a student missing school because I can remember back in school when there was a lot going on and sometimes you couldn't make it to school that day and what made it worse is when your not there when the teacher was going over something important. Even when they miss class they can see and listen to the lecture. That way if a student is sick a day or has something that comes up that they can't make it to school its like they never missed class and will be caught up on everything that teacher talked about.

2 comments:

  1. Jake,
    At first, I knew very little about podcasting as well. I agree that podcasting is great for uploading class lectures for students to go back and review at home. I would have encouraged you to add links to your findings on podcasting. I also would have encouraged you to add a picture to your post to bring the idea of podcasting to life.

    The first sentence of your first paragraph has a random period that I am guessing is a typo. Make sure you proofread your posts before publishing them.

    The first sentence of your second paragraph is a run-on sentence. I think you were trying to add too many thoughts into one sentence. Again, proofread your posts before publishing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unsatisfactory and incomplete. Jake, I get the impression that you didn't really read any of the articles. You didn't link to or summarize any of the articles. You also did not include alt/title modifiers on your picture. You had quite a few grammatical errors and spelling mistakes, which makes me think you didn't proofread your post at all before publishing. I suggest you go see Bailey in the writing lab.

    ReplyDelete