Sunday, December 8, 2013

Blog Post #16 (My Final Reflection)

I had no clue going in what this class was going to be about so it made me a bit nervous. After the first couple of weeks in the class I felt so stressed thinking I was so far behind and that I may not ever catch up, but eventually I got the hang of things. It was a wild ride but I enjoyed every bit.

This class has taught me a lot of things that will be very useful in my teaching career. One of them is how to use my time effectively and not put things off to the last minute. To me that was a big one because that's one of the problems that I've had. Over this semester I have learned so many things in the course dealing with technology such as: iMovie, PBL, iBook, Blogging. That's just to name a few. 

I enjoyed this class. It taught me so much in the short amount of time that we met. Going forward as a teacher after this semester I think technology is the future of teaching. This class showed me many ways to use technology in the classroom and that is what I plan to do in my classroom one day.


2 comments:

  1. Your reflective video is missing. That is akin to not taking the final exam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a lot of audio feedback on your video. It is impossible to fully understand what you had to say. Did you listen to it? I tried it on YouTube and in the blog. It also appears to stop before it was finished.

    It was also late.

    ReplyDelete