Sunday, November 24, 2013

C4T #4

#1

The first teacher's blog that I commented on in the month of November was Michael Gorman. In his blog Math and Project Based Learning 22 Sources he had links to PBL websites where it used technology and math in one.I thought that was a great idea because just trying to learn math by itself can be tricky. I checked out some of the links that he had and I found out they were quite useful by intertwining math and technology and I will be sure to use them in the future. His blog is helpful to anyone that needs help in math or needs to find out another way of doing it so it's not so hard on them.

2


#2


For the second blog I commented on in November was Allanah King's about LIfe is not a race to be finished first.  In this blog he explains how you should always ask for permission to share a picture of someone on a website such as Facebook, twitter, or any social media where anyone can see it if they are a friend of yours. For some people putting their picture up on websites is scary because you really don't know who is looking at pictures of you on the web. King always says to ask for permission to put up a picture of anyone besides yourself and I like that idea. It is a good way to keep your identity safe and where you live.

No comments:

Post a Comment